Author Topic: African students taking advantage of digital marketing to make money online  (Read 8 times)

January 13, 2020, 09:03:05 PM
Read 8 times

nblinks

• Information Offline
  • Myschooltalk Novice
  • Welcome to myschooltalk
    • View Profile
The hardship may be real in many of African city; but technology and internet is allowing more students to generate a substantial amount of income online. Yes the digital world is good to some of us as a student.

Six months ago, I started to learn digital marketing in Nigeria with the help of a friend that is vast in it. Truly, I could see why they say that the internet is changing the world. With digital marketing, small business owners can out-performed big companies online. Not only will the small business owner rank higher on search engine result pages, but also have the advantage of selling more products online.

Let me start from the basic.

What is digital marketing?

Digital marketing entails the use of internet, digital technology or electronic devices as a promotional strategy to market ones products and services. This digital technology could be - mobile phone Apps, display advertising, and any other digital mediums.

Since it revolves around the promotion of goods and services; and many businesses out there will want there products promoted to as many people as posible. They seek to employ the services of students that have good SEO and digital marketing training.

As a student, why not take advantage of this and learn digital marketing in Nigeria or African to boost your earning power.

Myschooltalk

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?